Creative writing and journaling can be a great way to unwind and gain clarity, but sometimes it's hard to know what to write about! That's why I love writing prompts to get things going. Here are a few to get you started:
- Describe a time when you surprised yourself.
- Describe a time when you were brave.
- Imagine your life 20 years from now. Write a letter to your current self from this older, wiser self.
- "My favorite way to spend the day is..."
- What do you love about your life? What are you grateful for?
- What do you consider your biggest mistake in life? What did you learn from it?
- What words do you need to hear right now?
- What makes you feel most alive?
- If time and money weren't factors, what would your dream vacation be?
- What are you intensely curious about?
If you need a new notebook, check out my new notebooks here!